Friday 21 March 2014

Jamming to Songs


Four months after joining the class, I bought my own guitar (acoustic guitar). Learning a stringed instrument like guitar is a long process and even after three years, I am still in the learning process. Even today, I still attend my classes twice a week and can now play a lot of Bollywood and Hollywood tunes/songs on the guitar. I practice almost every day, even during exams or if I am busy, I make sure that I manage time to practice it.  

There are two ways to play a song on guitar - through guitar lead/ tab or using the chords. Some songs are easy to play and learn (like give me some sunshine - 3 Idiots or kal ho na ho title track) while some are very difficult and needs lot of practice. I currently own an acoustic guitar and plan to buy an electric guitar in the future. Electric guitars are costly as compared to the acoustic ones and requires an amplifier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment