Friday 21 March 2014

Difficult Beginning


I joined a class and the class was twice a week and one hour per day.It took a lot of time to convince my parents to join the class as they thought I would give up after a couple of months (I had done the same during my judo classes). Initially I borrowed a guitar from a friend as my parents were skeptical whether I will continue or give up.

To play a stringed instrument is never easy and I found the same with the guitar. Initially I found it very difficult. I must admit to learn guitar you need a lot of practice. In my class, I found so many students joining and leaving the class in a couple of months as they couldn’t cope up with it. The first 3-4 months are very crucial where you get a clear picture whether you can succeed in playing the instrument or not and I successfully managed to pass that stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment